Classified Positions Available
Sales & Marketing Account Executive – Marina Safety and OSHA CompliancePortsmouth, Virginia
Location: Portsmouth, Virginia
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package - Medical, Dental, 401K, Paid Leave, etc.
Employee Type: Full Time, Salaried, exempt.
Department: Training Technologies
Description: MYMIC Simulations, LLC (”MYMIC“) is looking for an ambitious, high-performing Sales & Marketing Account Executive to drive sales growth for safety training and OSHA compliance within the marina and boatyard industry. Ideal candidate is a smart, self-starter who demonstrates creative problem solving and leadership skills, and is driven to consistently exceed expectations. MYMIC is seeking someone who values integrity and a “work hard / play hard” attitude in the pursuit of new business development.
Duties: The right candidate will serve in an inside/outside sales capacity with a focus on prospecting and new business development. H/She will manage the entire sales process from opportunity qualification through customer purchase and work with internal team members to ensure successful delivery. Responsible for product demonstrations, proposal development and agreement negotiation as well as continuous account management, expansion and forecasting. Job duties to include:
- Conduct Direct Sales activities representing MYMIC to decision makers and clients in the learning and development market in order to achieve or exceed company defined sales goals.
- Analyze a defined territory and target the highest potential prospects for a given training solution
- Market MYMIC products and services using email, social media, creative writing and presenting before groups at trade shows and individual organizations.
- Learn and conduct OSHA training & certifications to include forklift training and marina inspections.
- Existing knowledge and / or the ability to quickly develop increasing knowledge of 3D and 2D virtual interactive simulations, game-based training technologies products and services including eLearning, learning management systems, etc. as well as an understanding of the learning and development market specific to marina and boatyard safety.
- Creatively address customer problems as a true solutions provider.
- Make cold calls, face-to-face and via telephone prospecting to develop new business.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities.
- One to two years of college.
- Exposure to marketing to include marketing within social media channels.
- Three to five years of sales experience in a goal-oriented environment; working off a primarily commission–based compensation plan is preferred.
- Ability to communicate with and present to all levels within prospect’s organization.
- Superior oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Skilled in MS Office especially Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel extensively for customer meetings, conferences, tradeshows, etc.
- Familiarity with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) standards.
- Working knowledge or experience in the Marina/boatyard industry.
- Certification from the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP) as a Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or other relative certification.
- Experience building industry relationships, including but not limited to: prospective customers, association members, and vendor partnerships.
Please email resumes to Robert.email@example.com.
Marina and Resort for SaleCoolin, ID
Blue Diamond Marina and Resort – located in Priest Lake, Idaho.
958 Blue Diamond Road
P.O. Box 190
Coolin, ID 83821
- Turn-key business with loyal customer base.
- Consistent revenue growth for 20 years.
- Opportunity for future expansion.
- Beautifully maintained assets.
Included in Offering:
- 60 boat moorage slips.
- Boat storage and workshop.
- Fleet of quality rental boats.
- Marina store and rental office.
- Boater showers and restroom.
- Restaurant with recent kitchen upgrades.
- 40 Open Slips.
- 4-bedroom/3-bath home used as residence and guest lodging.
- Exquisite landscaping.
For more information, please visit: http://www.waterfrontbusinessforsale.blogspot.com
Or contact: Carolyn Deshler, Owner
Blue Diamond Marina and Resort
Marina for SaleBig Fork, MT
For Sale: Bayside Park and Marine Center: Montana marina with development and expansion potential for 100+ slips with 515+ feet of protected waterfront on Big Fork Bay at the mouth of the Swan River entering Flathead Lake. The largest natural fresh water lake west of the Mississippi River. Near Glacier National Park and over a dozen golf courses. More information is available at http://deanandleininger.com/bayside/.
Here are some suggestions for your classified ad ...Sample Help Wanted This is a help wanted position, so include name of position, brief requirements, contact’s name and address, email address, and phone number.
Sample Position Wanted This is a position wanted, so include name of position, brief qualifications, contact’s name and address, email address, and phone number.
Sample Equipment for Sale This is a piece of equipment for sale, so include a description, price, seller’s name and address, email address, and phone number.
Come back here often to check for marina opportunities and equipment! Members post ads for free. To post an opening or announcement, please send e-mail to Mariann Timms at firstname.lastname@example.org.