Classified Ad Categories Today
General Manager Point Roberts Marina ResortPoint Roberts, WA
- Preferably 5 years or more of experience in a management role at a marina, resort or hospitality field
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management/Business Administration/Hospitality. An MBA is desirable but not required. We value the related experience and skillset as well, if education is in an unrelated field
- Boating experience and knowledge preferred but not a requirement
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Confident, articulate, and professional communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Detail orientated
- Self-starter and proactive
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft OfficeŽ and social media platforms
- Skilled and experienced with creating, monitoring and managing to a budget.
- Reporting Monthly budget vs. Actuals
- Ability to create a cohesive team organization and reporting structure
- Able to delegate
- Ensures that the team is responsible and accountable
- Ability to create effective programs that reward and motivate employees
- Event planning and organization skills is a strong asset
Job Responsibilities includes but are not limited to
- Problem solving and decision making for day-to-day operation
- Monitoring and controlling expenses and budgets
- Hiring and staffing
- Training new employees
- Build an ambitious yet achievable business plan including revenue optimization strategies
- Establishing KPI measurements, submitting seasonal KPI reports
- Developing effective marketing strategies
HMG Territory Sales ManagerWest Coast MRA
Who we are:
HydroHoist Marine Group, Inc. (HMG), founded in 1964, is the world's leading hydro-pneumatic boat lift company specializing in the manufacture, sale and service of boat lifts, power pedestals through our innovative HyPower division and other marine related products. Through our RotoMoldUSA division we manufacture our own polyethylene tanks in addition to our other marine products and custom rotational molded products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops and implements strategies for establishing partnerships and business relationships to market and sell HydroHoist products or services
- Meet regularly with existing customers and prospects in sales territory to understand their evolving business needs and position product solutions to meet surfaced needs
- Create and implement strategically sound business plans and tactical strategies within the assigned geographic territory to achieve individual, territory and company goals for sales
- Build long-term, productive, and mutually beneficial relationships with existing and new customers
- Maintain consistent communication and timely follow-up with customers and prospects and be available and responsive to customer's real-time needs
- Researches and learns all new emerging technologies and trends monitoring our competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc
- Seeks out and researches prospective projects through making phone calls, traveling, attending conferences, and utilizing the Internet
- Responsible for attainment of Corporate goals for sales growth and profitability through market development, while providing superior service
- Markets new and existing customers through creation, development, and implementation of various business solutions
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis while maintaining the CRM system
- Manages relationships, communicating on a regular basis, with various prospects, clients, and partners including the maintenance of existing accounts where applicable - sales, customer service, technical assistance, etc
- Collaborates with internal departments, such as marketing, sales, manufacturing, and engineering, in conjunction with external partners and allies in the development and implementation of strategies, plans, and business models.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Marine Industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated effectiveness in new business development and lead qualification
- Ability to work effectively in a home-based environment
- Ability to travel 50% or more to include visiting company owned locations in multiple states, trade shows, existing dealer locations, and other various conferences.
- Successful experience utilizing a CRM (Salesforce) to manage team sales tasks, pipeline, and closing data
Harbormaster ($99,132.00 - 120,492.00)The City of Pittsburg, CA
The City of Pittsburg in California seeks a HARBORMASTER for the Marina Operations Division in the Environmental Services Department. The Harbormaster is a mid-management level class responsible for the administrative, supervisory, maintenance, and technical duties related to the Pittsburg Marina functions and activities.
To view the full job description, minimum qualifications, and to apply go to: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/pittsburg First application review is the week of August 19th.
Request For Proposals
Marina and Resort for SaleCoolin, ID
Blue Diamond Marina and Resort – located in Priest Lake, Idaho.
958 Blue Diamond Road
P.O. Box 190
Coolin, ID 83821
- Turn-key business with loyal customer base.
- Consistent revenue growth for 28 years.
- Opportunity for future expansion.
- Beautifully maintained assets.
Included in Offering:
- 60 boat moorage slips.
- Boat storage and workshop.
- Fleet of quality rental boats.
- Marina store and rental office.
- Boater showers and restroom.
- Restaurant with recent kitchen upgrades.
- 40 Open Slips.
- 4-bedroom/3-bath home used as residence and guest lodging.
- Exquisite landscaping.
For more information, please visit: http://www.waterfrontbusinessforsale.blogspot.com
Or contact: Carolyn Deshler, Owner
Blue Diamond Marina and Resort
Here are some suggestions for your classified ad ...Sample Help Wanted This is a help wanted position, so include name of position, brief requirements, contact’s name and address, email address, and phone number.
Sample Position Wanted This is a position wanted, so include name of position, brief qualifications, contact’s name and address, email address, and phone number.
Sample Equipment for Sale This is a piece of equipment for sale, so include a description, price, seller’s name and address, email address, and phone number.
Come back here often to check for marina opportunities and equipment! Members post ads for free. To post an opening or announcement, please send e-mail to Mariann Timms at firstname.lastname@example.org.