Classified Ad Categories Today
Marina ManagerSacramento/San Joaquin Delta Region, California
Ox Bow Marina is a 423 covered berth slip marina in the beautiful California Delta. Family owned and managed since 1978 it sits in its own private deep water lagoon off the scenic Georgiana Slough which connects the Sacramento River to the Mokelumne River near the city of Isleton, CA. Visit us at www.oxbowmarina.com. It is a deluxe marina with a clubhouse, swimming pool, launch ramp, gas and diesel fuel dock, large guest dockage, and has a private yacht club in residence. Surrounded by 95 private waterfront homes its unique location puts it outside the Delta island levee system and makes it a separate tropical oasis. Located off a private road, it is tucked away from major highways and is extremely peaceful and secure with beautiful landscaping and spacious parking. It is one of the largest marinas in the Delta region.
To handle the many aspects of running a marina which include but are not limited to: marketing boat slips, managing staff, maintaining excellent customer rapport, scheduling maintenance projects, reviewing budgets, facilitating leases and customer payments, managing small general store Point of Sale merchandise, following up on delinquent payments and lien sales, managing Fuel Dock and Guest Dockage, maintaining compliance on local and state reports, fostering good relationships with surrounding homeowners, yacht club and industrial shop vendors, handling customer disputes, following legal standards and understanding emergency preparedness situations.
This is a full time job which includes weekend work. Past marina, boating, staff management, financial budgeting and computer abilities preferred. Must be friendly and able to relate well to customers, staff, yacht brokers, marina owners and local homeowners. Must be knowledgeable of Internet and general advertising outreaches.
Salary and benefits
Yearly Salary $66,000. Immediate Kaiser Permanente Medical Plan. 401-K Retirement Plan after 6 months, Two weeks paid vacation leave, 9 paid holidays, free boat berth, discount on marina merchandise.
- Send resume or inquires to Kandace Korth at email: email@example.com
- Hire Date: Immediately
- Deadline: June 15, 2019
Marina AssistantSan Francisco, CA
The San Francisco Recreation and Parks Department would like to share with you our 3232 Marina Assistant job opportunity for individuals who are interested in working for a San Francisco City department. The position requires prior related experience, and we encourage interested candidates to visit the job announcement page for complete details of the position duties and minimum qualifications to be considered for interview. This position is great for people who are looking to get their feet wet working for the City of San Francisco.
High-level position details include:
- Work location: San Francisco Marina Green
- Salary: $27.50/hr
- Appointment: Temporary, 1040 hours (6 months fulltime)
- Minimum Qualifications:
- 1 year of working in a marina / harbor
- Possession of a first aid certification
- Possession of a lifeguard certification (not needed at time of hire, we allow up to 4 months to obtain)
- How to apply: visit the job announcement page and scroll to the bottom, click 'apply now'
HMG Territory Sales ManagerWest Coast MRA
Who we are:
HydroHoist Marine Group, Inc. (HMG), founded in 1964, is the world's leading hydro-pneumatic boat lift company specializing in the manufacture, sale and service of boat lifts, power pedestals through our innovative HyPower division and other marine related products. Through our RotoMoldUSA division we manufacture our own polyethylene tanks in addition to our other marine products and custom rotational molded products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops and implements strategies for establishing partnerships and business relationships to market and sell HydroHoist products or services
- Meet regularly with existing customers and prospects in sales territory to understand their evolving business needs and position product solutions to meet surfaced needs
- Create and implement strategically sound business plans and tactical strategies within the assigned geographic territory to achieve individual, territory and company goals for sales
- Build long-term, productive, and mutually beneficial relationships with existing and new customers
- Maintain consistent communication and timely follow-up with customers and prospects and be available and responsive to customer's real-time needs
- Researches and learns all new emerging technologies and trends monitoring our competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc
- Seeks out and researches prospective projects through making phone calls, traveling, attending conferences, and utilizing the Internet
- Responsible for attainment of Corporate goals for sales growth and profitability through market development, while providing superior service
- Markets new and existing customers through creation, development, and implementation of various business solutions
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis while maintaining the CRM system
- Manages relationships, communicating on a regular basis, with various prospects, clients, and partners including the maintenance of existing accounts where applicable - sales, customer service, technical assistance, etc
- Collaborates with internal departments, such as marketing, sales, manufacturing, and engineering, in conjunction with external partners and allies in the development and implementation of strategies, plans, and business models.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Marine Industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated effectiveness in new business development and lead qualification
- Ability to work effectively in a home-based environment
- Ability to travel 50% or more to include visiting company owned locations in multiple states, trade shows, existing dealer locations, and other various conferences.
- Successful experience utilizing a CRM (Salesforce) to manage team sales tasks, pipeline, and closing data
Request For Proposals
Marina and Resort for SaleCoolin, ID
Blue Diamond Marina and Resort – located in Priest Lake, Idaho.
958 Blue Diamond Road
P.O. Box 190
Coolin, ID 83821
- Turn-key business with loyal customer base.
- Consistent revenue growth for 28 years.
- Opportunity for future expansion.
- Beautifully maintained assets.
Included in Offering:
- 60 boat moorage slips.
- Boat storage and workshop.
- Fleet of quality rental boats.
- Marina store and rental office.
- Boater showers and restroom.
- Restaurant with recent kitchen upgrades.
- 40 Open Slips.
- 4-bedroom/3-bath home used as residence and guest lodging.
- Exquisite landscaping.
For more information, please visit: http://www.waterfrontbusinessforsale.blogspot.com
Or contact: Carolyn Deshler, Owner
Blue Diamond Marina and Resort
Here are some suggestions for your classified ad ...Sample Help Wanted This is a help wanted position, so include name of position, brief requirements, contact’s name and address, email address, and phone number.
Sample Position Wanted This is a position wanted, so include name of position, brief qualifications, contact’s name and address, email address, and phone number.
Sample Equipment for Sale This is a piece of equipment for sale, so include a description, price, seller’s name and address, email address, and phone number.
Come back here often to check for marina opportunities and equipment! Members post ads for free. To post an opening or announcement, please send e-mail to Mariann Timms at firstname.lastname@example.org.