AFFECT BOATING POLICY IN CALIFORNIA
THE PURPOSE The time is rapidly approaching for our annual “California Boating Congress.” This is an annual event where the marine industry and boating community come to Sacramento to advocate on issues affecting this important part of our State’s economy and culture. Because of the success of the first 4 years in person event and last year’s online event, the positive feedback from participants, and the participation of our co-hosts, we are planning a hybrid event to include additional industry participation.
Please mark your calendar for APRIL 19, 2022 and plan to register early. There will be government and industry speakers in the morning and for those who attend in person, a chance to meet with OUR legislator in the afternoon. If you are planning to attend in person, there will be a cocktail reception the evening before the event on April 18, 2022.
Hyatt Regency Sacramento
Special Rates California Boating Congress Attendees
• Room rate for MRA Conference attendees is $209.00 / night, plus tax – single and double occupancy – rate applies for stays from 4/18/2022 to 4/20/2022.
• All reservations require a deposit of first night’s room plus tax. Cancellation of reservations, early departures, and/or no-shows without 24 hours notification prior to arrival will be charged first night’s room rate plus tax to credit card on file.
• Check-in time 4:00 pm – Check-out time 11:00 am
• To make reservations call Hyatt Reservation Department at 916.443.1234 or 800.233.1234 and be sure to mention the Group Code: G-MRAS; OR, book online at https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/SACRA/G-MRAS
• For more hotel and travel information go to https://www.hyatt.com
California Boating Congress - Cancellation Policy: