Marina Manager Cabrillo Way Marina
San Pedro, CA
Westrec Marinas is seeking a Manager with experience in Marina Operations to fill a position in San Pedro at Cabrillo Way Marina. The marina is located just two miles from where the I-110 west ends in San Pedro. Cabrillo Way Marina boasts a friendly staff, restrooms and showers, and free parking.
Job Responsibilities includes but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the management of Cabrillo Way Marina in San Pedro, and maintaining liaison with Port of Los Angeles Staff, as well as the community groups that support the Marina.
- Prepares and administers the annual budget.
- You will be responsible for the planning, developing, organizing, promoting, and execution of all marina activities.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience managing wet slips.
- Computer skills necessary (Word and Excel);
- Customer service, and personnel skills a must.
Please email confidential resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 818-907-0156.
16633 Ventura Blvd.
Encino, Ca. 91436
POST DATE - May 21, 2020
General Manager Point Roberts Marina Resort
Point Roberts, WA
- Preferably 5 years or more of experience in a management role at a marina, resort or hospitality field
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management/Business Administration/Hospitality. An MBA is desirable but not required. We value the related experience and skillset as well, if education is in an unrelated field
- Boating experience and knowledge preferred but not a requirement
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Confident, articulate, and professional communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Detail orientated
- Self-starter and proactive
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office® and social media platforms
- Skilled and experienced with creating, monitoring and managing to a budget.
- Reporting Monthly budget vs. Actuals
- Ability to create a cohesive team organization and reporting structure
- Able to delegate
- Ensures that the team is responsible and accountable
- Ability to create effective programs that reward and motivate employees
- Event planning and organization skills is a strong asset
Job Responsibilities includes but are not limited to
- Problem solving and decision making for day-to-day operation
- Monitoring and controlling expenses and budgets
- Hiring and staffing
- Training new employees
- Build an ambitious yet achievable business plan including revenue optimization strategies
- Establishing KPI measurements, submitting seasonal KPI reports
- Developing effective marketing strategies
TO APPLY: Send resume to DSTUMPO@APTREX.COM
Marina and Resort for Sale
Blue Diamond Marina and Resort – located in Priest Lake, Idaho.
958 Blue Diamond Road
P.O. Box 190
Coolin, ID 83821
- Turn-key business with loyal customer base.
- Consistent revenue growth for 28 years.
- Opportunity for future expansion.
- Beautifully maintained assets.
Included in Offering:
- 60 boat moorage slips.
- Boat storage and workshop.
- Fleet of quality rental boats.
- Marina store and rental office.
- Boater showers and restroom.
- Restaurant with recent kitchen upgrades.
- 40 Open Slips.
- 4-bedroom/3-bath home used as residence and guest lodging.
- Exquisite landscaping.
For more information, please visit: http://www.waterfrontbusinessforsale.blogspot.com
Or contact: Carolyn Deshler, Owner
Blue Diamond Marina and Resort
Here are some suggestions for your classified ad ...
Sample Help Wanted This is a help wanted position, so include name of position, brief requirements, contact’s name and address, email address, and phone number.
Sample Position Wanted This is a position wanted, so include name of position, brief qualifications, contact’s name and address, email address, and phone number.
Sample Equipment for Sale This is a piece of equipment for sale, so include a description, price, seller’s name and address, email address, and phone number.
Come back here often to check for marina opportunities and equipment! Members post ads for free. To post an opening or announcement, please send e-mail to Mariann Timms at email@example.com.