Classified Ad Categories Today
Experienced Project Manager
Katherine Landing Recreation
Mohave Lake, AZ
The Katherine Landing Recreation Company is looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage and complete that will allow Katherine Landing to continue to be the most beautiful Marina in Arizona. Katherine Landing is a water sports paradise with 793 boat slips, 198 secluded coves and 237 Miles of shoreline to enjoy.
Stunning desert scenery set against the deep blue water of Lake Mohave is the image that greets visitors to Katherine Landing. Water sports are the main attraction for many here with world class boating, wake boarding, water skiing, beaches, kayaking, scuba diving, largemouth, smallmouth and striper fishing.
Katherine Landing at Mohave Lake is a part of the Basecamp Hospitality group of properties. Basecamp Hospitality is a collaboration between independent, privately-owned award-winning park, resort, retail, and event management companies based in Red Bluff, California. Since 1975, the companies under the Basecamp Hospitality brand have been providing our superior level of service and commitment as concessionaires to our partners in local, state, and national agencies in Arizona, California, Oregon, Utah, and Wyoming.
We are committed to exceeding the expectations of these partners, as well as our day-to-day clients and guests. We are proud to have achieved and will continue to maintain our position as the premier provider of comprehensive recreational, retail, hospitality, and event management services in the western United States.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
POST DATE: November 30, 2020
The Lake Camanche Recreation Company is looking for an awesome General Manager to lead the team at Lake Camanche in Ione, California. Lake Camanche includes a multi-award-winning campground with year-round recreation and fishing with 54 miles of shoreline and 7,700 surface acres of water for all your outdoor recreational activities.
The lake features family and group camping by the lake shoreline, cottages, RV sites, hiking, boating, fishing, swimming, kayaking, equestrian trails, and equestrian camping. Lake Camanche is also a popular venue for outdoor weddings, festivals, and corporate events.
The Lake Camanche Recreation Company is a part of the Basecamp Hospitality group of properties. Basecamp Hospitality is a collaboration between independent, privately-owned award-winning park, resort, retail, and event management companies based in Red Bluff, California. Since 1975, the companies under the Basecamp Hospitality brand have been providing our superior level of service and commitment as concessionaires to our partners in local, state, and national agencies in Arizona, California, Oregon, Utah, and Wyoming.
We are committed to exceeding the expectations of these partners, as well as our day-to-day clients and guests. We are proud to have achieved and will continue to maintain our position as the premier provider of comprehensive recreational, retail, hospitality, and event management services in the western United States. If interested, click on the link below to see the job description and to apply.
POST DATE: November 5, 2020
Long Cove, Club and Development
Long Cove Marina at Cedar Creek Lake
Long Cove at Cedar Creek Lake (Long Cove) is a luxury second-home gated community on Cedar Creek Lake in Malakoff, Texas, an hour and half drive outside of Dallas, Texas. Long Cove’s mission is to deliver unforgettable weekends and holidays that are an escape from the city. Fenceless freedom for families, friends, children and grandchildren. Texas sunsets that are a special blend of peach and magenta. Long Cove is for spontaneous getaways and making memories that last a lifetime. With over 1,100 wooded acres and 7.5 miles of shoreline on Cedar Creek Lake, the community is filled with resort amenities that include the Lake Club and Regatta Grill, sports play field and toy barn, fitness studio, fishing ponds, and eight miles of hiking and biking trails. There is so much to do—holiday celebrations, pickup football games on the play field, a round of golf, boating, tubing, waterskiing and wake boarding, all with a full-service marina that takes care of your boat. Or, become a member of the Long Cove Boat Club with anytime usage of a variety of wakeboard and cruising boats.
The position of Marina Manager supervises all operations and marina personnel, including the marina supervisor, valet, forklift operator and maintenance staff. The position interfaces with Long Cove members/owners, their guests and provides valet service to the Long Cove Boat Club. The Long Cove Club owns seven vessels that are used exclusively by boat club members. Daily oversight, maintenance, cleaning, and managing these reservations are integral parts of the position. The Marina Manager currently assigns 77 dry stack storage spaces for member boats and ensures their order and upkeep. Overall, the marina also provides boat valet service and shuttling the stored boats to their member/owner's docks. The Marina Manager hires, trains, supervises, schedules and evaluates all personnel associated with the dock area. The position oversees the club marina store and fuel dock operation, ensuring compliance with all Tarrant Regional Water District rules and regulations.
The Marina Manager is responsible for managing and operating the marina within the financial guidelines established in the budget. The Marina Manager is the accountable leader for all boat and safety training classes and develops boat activities and instructors for the member/owners. The Marina Manager is also involved in representing and arranging boat sales to the member/owners through a national Nautique dealer.
The opportunity for future growth in the position is excellent as Long Cove's plans include additional dry storage capacity, the increased fleet size of boat club inventory and continued community real estate sales.
* Assigns dry stack spaces maintaining order in the slips
* Develop new programs that deliver inclusive services to homeowners, partner Buxton Marina customers and the boat Club
* Daily inspection of dry stack, slips, storage, boat reservations, dock lights and valet
* Tracks dockage charges and advises accounting on same
* Monitors boat dock surveillance cameras providing security to assets
* Oversees the maintenance and repairs of club-owned boats, docks and dock areas
* Hires, trains, supervises, schedules and evaluates all dock area personnel, and records work performed
* Processes payroll records for marina area
* Operates and maintains club marine store and fuel dock
* Ensures harbor, fuel dock and refueling operations are managed in compliance with local, state, federal and Tarrant Regional Water District guidelines
* Ensures fuel inventory is available and working at all times
* Assists in enforcing marine ordinances
* Trains boat club captains and maintains records of same
* Attend boat Club board meetings and staff meetings
* Plans and oversees seasonal startup and shutdown activities for dock area
* Represent Ski Nautique Boat Sales
* Performs any other duties as assigned, assisting other operations as needed
* Ability to instruct boat owners in boat etiquette, handling, docking and maneuvering
* Knowledge of operational and maintenance requirements for marina facilities
* The ability to operate a marine forklift is critical
* Strong leadership skills with demonstrated ability to build relationships with members, customers and staff. Ability to develop a “team” that displays initiative, service, creativity and innovation
* Good business and commercial acumen coupled with a skill set that enables reading and interpreting professional journals and governmental regulations
* Possess varied computer software talents and skills
* Possess interpersonal skills to communicate and express him/herself to members, customers, the general public, governmental agencies and staff
Compensation and Benefits
Long Cove offers an attractive and competitive compensation and benefits package to include:
* Base salary commensurate with experience
* Participation in owner’s discretionary quarterly bonus pool
* Health insurance for the individual at 25% of current plan cost
* PTO equivalent of 17 days annually
This position reports to:
Long Cove on Cedar Creek Lake – General Manager.
Professionals who meet or exceed the established criteria are encouraged to submit all documents via email to:
GSI Executive Search, Inc.
CCM, CCE, ECM
POST DATE: September 25, 2020
Safe Harbor Ballena Isle (Alameda, CA)
Marina Facilities Assistant (Maintenance)
The Facilities Assistant is responsible for performing a variety of tasks involving all aspects of facilities maintenance and upkeep.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform all general repair and maintenance related to the marina
* Performs maintenance service and repairs in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, and cleaning
* Maintain landscaping as required
* Developing and maintaining effective, friendly, professional working relationships with staff, members, guests and vendors
* Provide customer service on the fuel dock
* Assist boaters and office tenants with immediate needs
* Carry out duties and responsibilities assigned by the Maintenance Manager
* Availability to work overtime when required
Technical and Physical Requirements:
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred
* Previous marina experience preferred
* Ability to work safely around the water
* Ability to lift 50 pounds
* Basic boat handling skills preferred
* Knowledge of dock construction and repair preferred
* Knowledge of basic power tools preferred
* Ability to work in all weather conditions
* Must possess valid California Driver’s License
Minimum Soft Skills Qualifications:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Positive attitude and willingness to learn
* Ability to provide exceptional customer service and an understanding of customers’ needs
* Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills while working both independently and within a team context
* Organizational skills are a must
* Demonstrates ability to prioritize and work unsupervised
* Eager to engage in a growing, fast paced, and industry-leading company
Safe Harbor Marinas, LLC (SHM) is the largest owner and operator of marinas in the world. As a fast-growing private equity sponsored company, SHM cultivates a team dynamic of passionate individuals led by the sharpest minds in the industry in order to serve the vibrant boating community that encompasses the SHM network. SHM offers professional education and training opportunities and the chance to work with – and learn from – highly experienced professionals. In addition, SHM offers eligible employees healthcare benefits, 401(k) plans, paid time off, and relocation opportunities.
Safe Harbor Marinas provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Safe Harbor complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
* Dental Insurance
* Health Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Vision Insurance
* marina: 2 years (Preferred)
* One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
* People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
* Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
Jeremy Grewal firstname.lastname@example.org
POST DATE: August 19, 2020
Entry Level Project Manager
In the Entry-Level Project Manager, Construction position you will assist in project proposals, sales calls, and project management. Bellingham Marine will provide on-the-job training in marina planning, estimating, production and construction management. Engineering skills will be preferred for interpreting drawings and developing marina designs/layouts. Successful applicant will be required to pass a pre- employment drug screen and will be subject to an administrative criminal background check. Reliability for work schedule is crucial. Travel up and down the West Coast to project sites will be required from time to time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develops accurate material take-offs and requests pricing from suppliers and subcontractors with General Manager (GM) and Project Development Manager (PDM) to create accurate project estimates and proposals
* Ability to grasp technical concepts of products in order to accurately describe the products to potential customers and clients.
* Assists Project Manager in communicating and reviewing coordination of material orders, subcontractor, and supplier schedules with project teams.
* Tracks project costs and performance metrics against budgets to report on projects to GM and Project Manager (PM)
* Assists Operations Manager, Contract Administrator and Project Managers in creating and updating job files, and other administration duties.
* Assists Project Development Managers in technical writing, proposal development, estimating, submittals, and marketing.
* Actively participates in internal business meetings and presents ideas and/or concepts to promote and encourage company efficiency.
* Assists plant employees with the creation of concrete floating docks, including the creation of forms, casting, sub-assembly, and finishing.
* Assists Project Manager with freight and shipping for product delivery.
* Other duties as assigned.
BMI offers a competitive wage and benefits package; wage is dependent upon experience.
Applicants must go on line and complete the BMI Employment Application form to be considered for this position.
Bellingham Marine is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex or age.
For full job description, please click here.
To request a reasonable accommodation for a disability, please contact email@example.com.
Bellingham Marine is a Drug Free Work Place.
POST DATE: August 14, 2020
Dockmaster Ventura CA
We are bringing the Finest Waterfront Mixed use project to Southern California, along with the first new Marina to the area in over 25 years. This unmatched facility is located in desirable Ventura. We are looking for a Dockmaster to oversee this world class marina and reflect this exceptional standard of excellence with experience, customer service and overall acumen for this assignment and the up-scale clientele that will be served. The unique individual we seek is educated with an air of sophistication that is unmatched and is accustomed to dealing with high end clients. The Dockmaster will be responsible for all areas related to the day-to-day operation and maintenance of the Marina, including direct responsibility, or assisting with leasing and pre-leasing of boat slips. The Dockmaster must also be involved in resolving issues and/or concerns as necessary.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include, but, are not limited to the following:
* Qualify prospects by determining their needs, eligibility & desirability.
* Completion of move-in paperwork, boater insurance and registration confirmation.
* Involvement in outreach marketing and promotional events.
* Responsible for overseeing all maintenance on docks, dock gates and all dock related facilities.
* Meet and greet all residents, prospective residents, prospective boat slip renters, vendors and others in an enthusiastic and professional manner.
* Assist with Marina tours and provide up-to-the minute knowledge of vacancies and availability dates.
* Inspection of the Marina and docks on a weekly basis.
* Keep accurate records regarding preventative maintenance, work orders, inspections, inventories and purchase orders.
* Ability to work weekends (days off during week) and occasional holidays.
* Education/experience: High School education or equivalent. Minimum 3-5 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Math computation skills.
* English language skills, written and oral. Bi-lingual in Spanish would be a plus!
* Reasoning ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
* Computer skills: Word processing, Excel spreadsheets, Internet software and Facebook.
Dependent upon experience plus benefits.
Glenda Haskins at firstname.lastname@example.org
POSTED DATE - July 27, 2020
Request For Proposals
Marina and Resort for Sale
Blue Diamond Marina and Resort – located in Priest Lake, Idaho.
958 Blue Diamond Road
P.O. Box 190
Coolin, ID 83821
* Turn-key business with loyal customer base.
* Consistent revenue growth for 28 years.
* Opportunity for future expansion.
* Beautifully maintained assets.
Included in Offering:
* 60 boat moorage slips.
* Boat storage and workshop.
* Fleet of quality rental boats.
* Marina store and rental office.
* Boater showers and restroom.
* Restaurant with recent kitchen upgrades.
* 40 Open Slips.
* 4-bedroom/3-bath home used as residence and guest lodging.
* Exquisite landscaping.
For more information, please visit: Waterfront Business for Sale
Carolyn Deshler, Owner
Blue Diamond Marina and Resort
Here are some suggestions for your classified ad ...
Sample Help Wanted This is a help wanted position, so include name of position, brief requirements, contact’s name and address, email address, and phone number.
Sample Position Wanted This is a position wanted, so include name of position, brief qualifications, contact’s name and address, email address, and phone number.
Sample Equipment for Sale This is a piece of equipment for sale, so include a description, price, seller’s name and address, email address, and phone number.
Come back here often to check for marina opportunities and equipment! Members post ads for free. To post an opening or announcement, please send e-mail to Mariann Timms at email@example.com.