Classified Ad Categories Today
Head Jounior Coach
St. Francis Yacht Club
San Fransico, CA
St. Francis Yacht Club
The Mission of the St. Francis Yacht Club is to serve as the inspirational center
of boating activities regionally, and a leader of yachting internationally.
We honor camaraderie, sportsmanship, tradition and the maritime heritage
of San Francisco in a premier yachting environment.
St. Francis Yacht Club has been recognized again as the #1 Yacht Club in the US and enjoys one of the most competitive regatta schedules in the world, typically playing host to 125+ days of racing per year. We are seeking a Head Junior Coach to mage the club’s junior sailing program.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with good team ethic
- Background in sailing/racing program management with children ages 8-18 yrs.
- US SAILING Level One or Higher Certification.
- Solid understanding of boat and rigging repair / maintenance.
- Ensure that the junior membership at St. Francis YC represents the club in the highest possible esteem; instill juniors with Corinthian values and encourage sportsmanship and teamwork.
- Provide assistance and input into scheduling and organizing of high school practices and regattas. Coaching Fall High School, Spring After School and Youth Race Team practices, regattas, clinics, and some team travel.
- Mentoring/yearly planning with Junior membership in order to determine individuals’ goals and training opportunities.
- Coordinate programs, practices, and races with surrounding Bay area yacht clubs
- Responsible for maintenance of Junior assets and Dinghy Dock, including fiberglass repair where required, and aesthetic up-keep to the St. Francis YC standard
- Handling inquiries from membership, parents, guests, and other yacht clubs in a timely fashion.
- Providing leadership and a senior presence to the coaching staff
- Assisting in the upkeep of Junior Sailing portion of the website – posting of information, news articles, results, and photos.
- Providing support to the race department under the direction of the Race Manager and Sailing Director, when required, to ensure smooth operation of water events.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Phone calls are not necessary as all interviews are by appointment only.
POST DATE: June 14, 2021
Fulltime Office Assistant for KKMI
Point Richmond Boatyard
WHAT IS THE JOB?
KKMI is looking to hire a fulltime office assistant for our Point Richmond boatyard. This job requires strong phone skills and focuses on day to day customer communication, data entry, accounts payable and receivables, and general office admin projects. Ideal applicants know their way around a phone system, are proficient in Microsoft Office, detail-oriented and able to juggle several tasks at once. Well suited candidates enjoy being part of a fast-paced team, with exceptional customer service skills.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are outgoing and enjoy interacting with customers and working in a team environment. You have good written and verbal communication skills. You love boats and are comfortable with boating terminology. You are the kind of person that doesn’t mind jumping right in and learning as you go. If you have a passion for boats and being around the water, then this could be your dream job.
WHO IS KKMI?
KKMI is the premier boatyard on the San Francisco Bay. We have two locations: Sausalito and Point Richmond. Of the many things that are important to us, three things stand out:
1. We are proud to be an integral part of the boating community.
2. We place a huge amount of importance on being industry leaders in promoting best practices as they pertain to Safety, Health and the Environment.
3. We are family run and we treat our team members like family.
Working around boats is, to put it honestly, pretty cool. There is something about participating in crafting, fixing, and improving boats that just feels meaningful. A majority of us understand that concept: some of us caught the bug after we started working here, a lot of us were drawn to the boatyard specifically because of our passion for the sport. We provide a positive work environment, good pay and awesome benefits, great people, and experience doing something you love.
Here is a video about working with KKMI:
Please email us with interest and attach a resume if available. email@example.com
We look forward to talking to you about working with KKMI.
POST DATE: May 17, 2021
Assistant Service Manager
The BoatYard Channel Islands
Job Title: Assistant Service Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Location: 615 South Victoria Ave, Oxnard, CA 93035
The BoatYard-Channel Islands, Southern California’s premier boatyard and yacht repair facility located in Oxnard, California is currently seeking an experienced, self-motivated, reliable Assistant Service Manager to join our team.
~ Oversee the implementation of all technicians and yard staff.
~ Perform technical and administrative work efficiently and effectively.
~ Manage parts room, mechanics, yard workers and subcontractors.
~ Maximize billable hours.
~ Assist with Estimating.
~ Assist with Generating Work Orders and Flow of Jobs.
~ Assist with Parts Ordering, Parts Room operations and inventory.
~ Scheduling - Under Direction of the General Manager.
~ Communications Facilitator
~ Customer Follow Ups
~ Three years of experience in the marine industry.
~ Medical and Dental Insurance
~ 401K Plan
~ Paid Sick/Vacation Time
Please send a cover letter and resume to the email below.
Email Address: Craig@hregllc.com
POST DATE: April 7, 2021
Temporary Marina Assistant
Job Title: Temporary Marina Assistant
Closing Date/Time: Mon. 03/01/21 5:00 PM Pacific Time
Salary: $30.00 - $33.59 hourly
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Berkeley, California
Please note that this is a temporary (not-to-exceed 6 months), benefited position. In order to be considered for other permanent or temporary vacancies for Marina Assistant, you must submit a separate employment application prior to the application deadline. You can sign up to receive notifications for future Marina Assistant openings by clicking this link.
The City of Berkeley Marina is an urban retreat, boasting over 100 acres of park space, 7 miles of trails, picnic areas, a 17-acre off-leash dog area, bird-watching, educational programming at the Shorebird Park Nature Center, the nationally celebrated Adventure Playground, unparalleled panoramic views, and amenities for boaters and non-boaters alike.
The Marina's 52 acres of water and 1,100 slips can accommodate vessels 16 feet to 110 feet in length. Surge and rough water are eliminated by an entrance breakwater. Berths include dock boxes, water hook ups, electrical outlets, night lighting, locked gates, restrooms with showers, and parking. The Marina includes a full service boat yard with an on the water fuel dock, a four lane boat launch ramp, and an area for trailered boat storage, a small boat hoist, and three small-boat launching and landing docks. The Marina offers permanent and guest slips, free mobile pump outs, and is a Certified Clean Marina. Several organizations call the Marina home, including the Berkeley Yacht Club, Sailing and Watersports Clubs, and a Dragon Boat club. The Marina is centrally located approximately 8 nautical miles from the Golden Gate, and approximately 5 nautical miles from San Francisco and Angel Island.
This position is responsible for patrolling the Berkeley Marina and adjacent dock and ground areas for the prevention of theft, vandalism, and hazardous conditions and performs boat towing and rescue operations as well as office clerical and custodial duties.
Typical duties include:
- Patrols and inspects docks and adjacent facilities for hazardous conditions, leaking boats; clears marina of debris.
- Operates outboard skiffs, patrol boats, trucks and a variety of equipment including pumps, siphons and hand tools.
- Operates and monitors UHF/VHF radio equipment, notifies police and fire departments and other agencies to respond to emergencies.
- Responds to emergency situations to rescue persons and disabled vessels in the water or provide first aid.
- Performs minor maintenance on the skiff and patrol boat; performs custodial duties in the absence of assigned maintenance staff.
- Pumps excessive amounts of water from docked boats; may raise sinking boats depending on their size; may tow boats to another location, using a second boat and notifies berthers of problems with their vessels.
- Answers questions from Marina patrons and the general public about berthing, current weather conditions and marina procedures.
- Enforces rules, regulations and ordinances pertaining to the Marina.
- Maintains records and accounts in conjunction with other Marina staff and prepares a variety of written/records and reports.
- Rents berths and lockers and provides other services to berthers as requested; secures gates and collects receipts from coin box.
- May pick up litter and debris from grounds as necessary.
The Marina Assistant may be required to work various shifts, weekends and holidays in order to provide twenty four/seven days per week marina operations.
For more information and to apply go to this link: https://www.governmentjobs.com/jobs/2979624/temporary-marina-assistant/agency/berkeley/apply
POST DATE: February 18, 2021
Experienced Project Manager
Katherine Landing Recreation
Mohave Lake, AZ
The Katherine Landing Recreation Company is looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage and complete that will allow Katherine Landing to continue to be the most beautiful Marina in Arizona. Katherine Landing is a water sports paradise with 793 boat slips, 198 secluded coves and 237 Miles of shoreline to enjoy.
Stunning desert scenery set against the deep blue water of Lake Mohave is the image that greets visitors to Katherine Landing. Water sports are the main attraction for many here with world class boating, wake boarding, water skiing, beaches, kayaking, scuba diving, largemouth, smallmouth and striper fishing.
Katherine Landing at Mohave Lake is a part of the Basecamp Hospitality group of properties. Basecamp Hospitality is a collaboration between independent, privately-owned award-winning park, resort, retail, and event management companies based in Red Bluff, California. Since 1975, the companies under the Basecamp Hospitality brand have been providing our superior level of service and commitment as concessionaires to our partners in local, state, and national agencies in Arizona, California, Oregon, Utah, and Wyoming.
We are committed to exceeding the expectations of these partners, as well as our day-to-day clients and guests. We are proud to have achieved and will continue to maintain our position as the premier provider of comprehensive recreational, retail, hospitality, and event management services in the western United States.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
POST DATE: November 30, 2020
The Lake Camanche Recreation Company is looking for an awesome General Manager to lead the team at Lake Camanche in Ione, California. Lake Camanche includes a multi-award-winning campground with year-round recreation and fishing with 54 miles of shoreline and 7,700 surface acres of water for all your outdoor recreational activities.
The lake features family and group camping by the lake shoreline, cottages, RV sites, hiking, boating, fishing, swimming, kayaking, equestrian trails, and equestrian camping. Lake Camanche is also a popular venue for outdoor weddings, festivals, and corporate events.
The Lake Camanche Recreation Company is a part of the Basecamp Hospitality group of properties. Basecamp Hospitality is a collaboration between independent, privately-owned award-winning park, resort, retail, and event management companies based in Red Bluff, California. Since 1975, the companies under the Basecamp Hospitality brand have been providing our superior level of service and commitment as concessionaires to our partners in local, state, and national agencies in Arizona, California, Oregon, Utah, and Wyoming.
We are committed to exceeding the expectations of these partners, as well as our day-to-day clients and guests. We are proud to have achieved and will continue to maintain our position as the premier provider of comprehensive recreational, retail, hospitality, and event management services in the western United States. If interested, click on the link below to see the job description and to apply.
POST DATE: November 5, 2020
Request For Proposals
Marina and Resort for Sale
Blue Diamond Marina and Resort – located in Priest Lake, Idaho.
958 Blue Diamond Road
P.O. Box 190
Coolin, ID 83821
* Turn-key business with loyal customer base.
* Consistent revenue growth for 28 years.
* Opportunity for future expansion.
* Beautifully maintained assets.
Included in Offering:
* 60 boat moorage slips.
* Boat storage and workshop.
* Fleet of quality rental boats.
* Marina store and rental office.
* Boater showers and restroom.
* Restaurant with recent kitchen upgrades.
* 40 Open Slips.
* 4-bedroom/3-bath home used as residence and guest lodging.
* Exquisite landscaping.
For more information, please visit: Waterfront Business for Sale
Carolyn Deshler, Owner
Blue Diamond Marina and Resort
Here are some suggestions for your classified ad ...
Sample Help Wanted This is a help wanted position, so include name of position, brief requirements, contact’s name and address, email address, and phone number.
Sample Position Wanted This is a position wanted, so include name of position, brief qualifications, contact’s name and address, email address, and phone number.
Sample Equipment for Sale This is a piece of equipment for sale, so include a description, price, seller’s name and address, email address, and phone number.
Come back here often to check for marina opportunities and equipment! Members post ads for free. To post an opening or announcement, please send e-mail to Mariann Timms at email@example.com.